(Technology Migration Services)
General Insurance company based in CA that wanted to adopt new technology to support its growth change. They faced quite a few problems which affected their business. Their current IT vendors were not ready to extend the support towards their present system and they were not able to upgrade their solutions in terms of functionalities & data-driven analytical reporting.Blue Copper Technologies after analyzing its system offered a Solution with New Technologies that includes both Licensed & Open Source based Products & Solutions. We also Fixed the data security threat and that was hampering their growth aspirations as new modules couldn’t be integrated into the current architecture. So, we designed, developed, monitored, and supported the migration process with almost zero downtime during their regular business hours.
Technology Used :
Industry : Insurance
Manpower : 150+
Location : USA
Quality Index = 4.8
C S Index = 5.0
What Client Said
The product both increased visibility and client satisfaction, providing a feature they’d long been asking for. Even though the team is overseas, they communicate well and accommodate to whatever schedule is best. The documentation was subpar in the beginning but has improved vastly since then.
- President, General Insurance Company
- Dealing with mission-critical applications.
- Obsolete Technologies.
- Lack of Documentation.
- Maintain business continuity.
- Absence of Latest and Updated Source Code.
- Redefined the scope of catering current requirements.
- Migration Risk assessment.
- Business Continuity Plan preparation.
- Develop applications using the latest technology stack.