5 Reasons to Migrate to an Updated Technology in 2020 (++BONUS 5)
Note: The blog has been updated on 18th Sept 2020. With the latest information and data to match the industry standards and latest strategies adopted by businesses who choose us.
Technology migration has become increasingly common amongst mid to large size organizations. And having the right partnership and immaculate planning can ensure a smoother migration. In recent years, the companies that are going through expansions, are facing project management issues with scalability, competitiveness, and lack of technical support. Such issues also are taking a toll on their annual revenue as well. So, how technology migration service providers can drive a solution to these internal matters?
The legacy system has always been cumbersome and of high maintenance. They are costly to maintain and cease to stay efficient. Legacy system migration has become important as more and more IT systems that inhibit functionalities such as data sharing. So businesses being global and to achieve the consistent gaols it is necessary to get the legacy migration service on track.
Business Situations with Outdated Legacy Softwares
Numerous non-IT companies are using very old custom software for their daily operations, and are suffering from having no support since the technology has gone far beyond and advanced. Product maintenance in this case becomes more challenging and expensive, especially for established products or retiring product lines with a large installation base and having no documentation. Consequently, lack of proper documentation, maintenance by distinct software and databases, and non-committable old system with poor scalability and reliability, make things worse. Hence, the solution remains to get the entire system migrated to upgraded technology.
Here are the 10 reasons that you need to hire a technology migration company to update your legacy systems.
10 Reasons How Technology Migration Services Can be Beneficial for Your Business
The process-oriented approach by Blue Copper Technologies ensures smooth technology transition without compromising on business continuity, business data, or your basic business model. The benefits a technology migration company help you with are –
- Save recurring cost by migrating the current system into open source (Migration to Tomcat from IBM Websphere) from licensed software to the open-source platform
- Helps expansion/growth of the business through system up-gradation
- Helps improving data security of the existing legacy system
- Improve availability and scalability of data
- Acquisition and understandings of Data analytics & analytical reports
- Modern systems are more efficient and performance-oriented
- The cost of software licensing is always less compared to the legacy systems
- Easier integration of the latest IT systems with your existing systems
- You get attached to more reliable, stable, and dependable solutions
- Migration lowers the risk of being outdated as you can continuously update to match up the latest advancements.
Blue Copper Technologies: A Technology Migration Service Provider in India
Today verticals like real estate, banking, insurance, telecom, e-commerce, etc. need more and more advanced software technology for security, stability & efficiency. Blue Copper Technologies is one of the very few companies in India that guarantees successful software migration, legacy migration, cloud migration, data migration, etc to ensure that the new migrated software makes itself comply with all the latest standard software engineering models.
Learn more about our offering as a technology migration service provider in our latest Case Studies or get started and talk to our consultants.